Friday 25 July 2014

Happy July

July is a happy month because I got my bonus!

Also, those colleagues who got promoted & my boss, will be giving us a treat separately during these few weeks! I really have to control my diet on these two weekends so that I can get to enjoy all the good food! ^^ Though I am not promoted, I feel happy for them!

Currently, I am satisfied with my salary & my boss recognised my efforts. These two factors encouraged me to strive harder in my career. I had a change in my jobscope due to re-shuffling in my organization & am pretty happy with the change. Hopefully, throughout the years, I will be giving more opportunities to show my potential in work. 

My mum is the most important person in my life & she puts in alot of efforts in taking care of me & my son. She not only babysits my son, but also helping me with the household chores too. It's really not easy at her current age. So, I intend to share my happiness with her by giving her a fat bonus this time! I am sure she will be very happy!

Happy weekend to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment