Thursday 24 July 2014

Relaxing Ways to Slim Down

Seriously, I really hate to control my diet but I want to be slimmer.

Like what most people said..."世界没有丑女人,只有懒女人!"
This saying is very true. And also....no pain, no gain!

Looking at my tummy every morning ever since I gave birth to my boy, really make me feel so sad....I want my original tummy & hips back!

For the past few months, I have controlled my diet & I did it in a relaxing way because I do not wish to be too harsh on myself. I know I can slim back one day but time is the issue.

If you want to slim down fast, you will feel miserable when comes to eating which I don't want that.
I did it in my own way where I googled online & pulled out random useful information. 

And, it works on me! I only left with 1kg more to go but...I am greedy! Since it works on me, I wish to be lighter abit more! Hee!

The following food were what I have been eating for the past few months....

Breakfast: A slice of Sunshine softgrain wholemeal bread with Olive spread & a slice of Kraft cheese.

Lunch: A normal meal (rice or noodles)

Dinner: 2-3 tablespoons of crystal brown rice with vegetables, egg & meat/fish. Sometimes, with soup.
(I did not control the eating amount of the dishes. I will eat till I feel full but not over-full)

Snacks: Red apples, non-fat yoghurt or skimmed milk. Sometimes, I take Yan Yan sticks.

* I drink 3 litres of water everyday so that my body will not retain water.
* I don't eat after 8pm if possible.
* I will sleep before 11pm.

As I don't like to exercise, I will ensure I can control my diet well & maintain good practices. Having sufficient of sleep everyday is important. You will grow fatter easily if you sleep after 11pm.

Results: 
47kg - Before pregnant
64kg - Before give birth
52kg - After give birth
48kg - Now

My target is 44kg and I hope that I can achieve that before next CNY! ^^

So peeps, slim down in a relaxing way. Don't rush else you will definitely give up your strict diet & back to munching potato chips again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment