Monday 8 June 2015

Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken @ Chinatown

I was recommended by my mum that there was this particular stall located at Chinatown Complex Food Centre where it sells nice soya sauce chicken.

She told me that the stallholders were Hongkies & the prices were reasonable.

We queued for about 20mins since 10am on a Sunday. I think it was quite fast.

We actually ordered tabao for dinner.

The chicken was indeed very yummy & tender. They provided chilli sauce & soya sauce & I would say the soya sauce was superb! It enhanced the taste of the chicken further! I find it very addictive & I put away the "go on diet" tot for my dinner on that day! I just couldn't stop eating the chicken!

Gonna buy it when I go for marketing again!

What are you waiting for? Go & try it!

Picture of the stall

Half a chicken - $7, 1 chicken - $14

Chinatown Complex Food Centre
335 Smith Street
#02-126/#02-132
Singapore 050335

No comments:

Post a Comment