Tuesday 4 August 2015

Saveur @ Far East Plaza - Budget French Restaurant

2 days ago, I brought my mum to this budget French restaurant called Saveur for lunch.

I have been to this place for a few times with my friends & all of us love it due to its reasonable price & tasty food.

The environment is quite spacious & service is acceptable. However, I find it abit too noisy. Maybe it's a casual restaurant & that's why...

Duck confit has always been their most famous dish. I saw many people were having  it so my mum got tempted and ordered it as well. :P

I have ordered 2 sets 3 course-meal & each set only cost me @ $22.90! It came with a main course, soup & dessert :)


Cappuccino Mushroom Soup
 Presentation of the soup is creative & taste good! My mummy loves it!

Pasta
 Pasta costs @ $4.90 only. 
You have to stir till it's evenly mixed with the oil so that the pasta would not be too dry. I really like the "not too soft & not too hard" texture. 
This is included in d set meal under appetizer.

Foie Gras
 Foie gras is soft & I love the sweet taste of the sauce as it matched well with the fruits. I ordered this as an ala-carte.

Tenderloin Beef

I really love this beef as it's really tender & not too dry.I could feel abit juicy when I bit on it. 
This set meal only comes with an appetizer & the set costs me @ only $24.90. Its really cheap!

Duck Confit

Duck confit is the yummiest which I have tried so far! Meat was very tender but mushrooms were too salty. It wasn't that salty in the past so I hope the chef could maintain the standards at all times.


Creme Brulee
I was quite surprised that their dessert also taste good too! 
The sweetness level was just nice for me.I enjoyed eating this :)

 
14 Scotts Road, 
#01-07B Far East Plaza, 
228213
Tel: 6736 1121 (Please call for reservation)

No comments:

Post a Comment