Thursday 6 November 2014

Sharing of Scumbags at Sim Lim Square to Create Awareness

Recently, there were a few scrammed cases found at Sim Lim Square.

I would like to share my thoughts on the recent scrammed Vietnamese tourist case and at the same time, to create awareness to people around the world including my foreign readers, to be more careful when making any purchase at Sim Lim Square, Singapore. Do not sign any agreement if you do not understand English. Get a friend to recommend a trustworthy shop.

The following two links mentioned about what had happened to a Vietnamese tourist who had purchased an iphone 6 handphone & being bullied by a seller from the shop called Mobile Air at Sim Lim Square.

1) Scrammed Vietnamese tourist

2) Updates from Straits Times

As a Singaporean, I feel really sad to read about that. When I travel to other countries as a tourist, I hope to shop happily and meet friendly service staff. So if I am this Vietnamese guy, I doubt I will ever dare to shop at Sim Lim Square again with such a bad experience though a kind soul appeared and raised an amount of money which has tripled the amount that he has been cheated. This seller has seriously affected the business of others. His brainless & childish actions really made me feel like bashing him up. Cheating makes him happy? So what if his family got cheated one day too? Will he feel happy as well? I really hope that he can be punished as he simply doesn't feel that he was at fault at all.

Also, I would like to thank the kind soul here. I admired the thoughtful part of him for preparing a goodie bag as well for the Vietnamese tourist, which consists of Bak Kwa, kaya jam, and spice packs.

I hope that this bad sheep will not affect tourists to come to Singapore. I am sure that every country does have bad sheeps everywhere. I guess this is just a luck thingy.

Anyway, I hope this incident will remind every seller to be nice to every of their customers. Without the customers, they wouldn't have any income at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment