Tuesday 4 November 2014

Nice Korean Food Found @ Bibigo Nex

Did advanced birthday celebration for my bestie yesteday & she requested for Korean food at Bibigo.

I always hear my friends sharing how nice the food was but I have yet tried it because the menu placed outside the restaurant, did not have what I like. So since my bestie has tried before, I shall follow her suggestion.

When we went in, we were given an extra 1-page menu and it did have what I like. Kimchi soup!

Barley tea is my all-time favourite so I ordered that and it's free flow too! For the hot one, it's $1 lesser. :) 
Bibimbap is a must to order as most of my friends recommended it. We ordered one only so that we can get to try more side dishes. :P

So the following dishes were what we have ordered. Kimchi soup tasted average but I love their soft pork! Gangnam chicken was abit greasy for me. Seafood pancake was really crispy & yummy. I love it! Grilled Pork was good! Thou the portion looks like small, it's actually just nice if you ordered other side dishes as well. Lastly, it's bibimbap! It really taste gooddddddddddd! I don't really like to eat bibimbap but Bibigo's one is really very yummmmmmmmmy!

Overall, I find the prices were really affordable! Do give it a try & ya, I will definitely come back again :)

Bibigo!
Ice Barley Tea @ $4
Gangnam Chicken @ $10
Kimchi Soup @ $10
Seafood Pancake @ $8
Ssamjang Pork @ $17







Jangjorim Bibimbap @ $11

No comments:

Post a Comment