Monday 10 November 2014

Yummy Nasi Padang - My Spice Affair @ Aperia

I was very honoured to be invited by my friend who recently opened a Nasi Padang Cafe named My Spice Affair. They have a soft launch on last weekend so I went there together with my hubby & son to show some support yesterday. They do have baby chairs and the seating arrangement was spacious. Very suitable for family gatherings as well other than the office crowds. :)


Entrance
I like the orange & green colour theme as it makes the restaurant looks trendy & bright. 

(P.S. It's located beside the carpark so it's pretty convenient for people who drive. )

My Spice Affair Logo
I really love this logo as the pounder matches very well with the name of the restaurant!

Menu Board
 Pardon for the blur look of this picture. Generally, the prices are reasonable. Chicken, fish, beef & sotong cost at $3 each. For prawns & & mutton, it's $3.50 each. They do serve breakfast too. 
So convenient for people who work near this area!

Beef Rendang @ $3
What attracted me about this beef rendang were the taste, spicy level & texture. 
It taste fantastic! It was also well-spiced too.
 The texture was really tender and suits the elderly as well. I think my dad will be happy that he can be able to eat this! :)

Mutton @ $3.50
 Mutton is my all-time favourite. The soft, well-spiced, fork-tender mutton makes the best dish among all the other meat dishes. I think this is the best mutton I ever had so far. 
Moreover, it was accompanied with potatoes. Interesting! 
 
Bergedel (potato patty)
This was my first time eating this. Potato was soft & well-marinated. I love this as well! :)

Spicy Sotong (Squid)
When I first looked at this, I thought it's gonna be a very spicy dish which will cause a choking feel but it was not! 
Very tender & chewy! Superb!

Mixed white rice with chicken drumstick & fish

Biryani with deep-fried chicken, spicy sotong & vegetables
Look at the generous portion of rice & dishes given. I don't really eat that much normally due to maintaining my figure but these mouthwatering dishes, really made me can't resist but to finish all except the rice! :P

When I showed the pictures to my mother-in-law yesterday, she said it really looks good & asked me to bring her there one day! I think I will be going there often because I am starting to miss the mutton now!

Will definitely bring my family to try it as well. I think they will love it! ^^

Oh ya, for people who are taking public transport, you may alight at Lavender MRT station. Exit opposite ICA building. Walk straight towards Kallang, cross the main road at the T-junction in front & turn left. It just takes about 10mins for the whole walking journey.

Enjoy! ^^

My Spice Affair
12 Kallang Avenue, Aperia
#02-11
Singapore 339511

No comments:

Post a Comment