Wednesday 12 November 2014

Sirloin Steak @ Ma Maison

I had a catch-up dinner with my friends yesterday & we decided to dine at Ma Maison.

I always see long queue so it's better to come early.  Before 6.30pm will be good.

Whenever I go to Ma Maison, I will definitely order their medium-cooked Sirloin steak with soya sauce. (They have two types of sauce - Black pepper sauce & soya sauce) It's one of the best steaks that I had so far. I strongly recommend this dish to the Steak lovers here! :)

Escargots, Sirloin Steak & Salmon
The texture was super soft & taste as though it has melted in my mouth on every bite. Furthermore, the mixture of saltiness & sweetness of the soya sauce, greatly enhanced the taste of the steak! Great sauce with great texture make this dish taste superb!

Ma Maison
200 Victoria Street, #02-51 
Bugis Junction
Singapore 188021
Tel: 6338 4819

No comments:

Post a Comment