Friday 31 October 2014

Nice Salad Found @ ARC

One of my colleagues requested to have salad for lunch today & suggested to go ARC (Alexandra Retail Centre).

We walked around ARC to see which cafe serves an affordable salad & happened to pass by Fresh Healthy Cafe. They are selling wrap, panini and salad. They also sell drinks (smoothies, juices etc) and soup too.

I asked for a brochure so that I can go back to my seat to choose what I want with my colleagues.
I was told by the staff that I have to order & collect myself. So after I gathered all the orders, I proceed to the counter. My order was chicken caesar salad & raspberry drink.

The serving speed was quite fast because my salad was ready within 5mins. Furthermore, I like their friendly & polite service because I keep seeing smiles & hearing "thank you" from them.

Anyway, here's my food review - The presentation was well done because it really looked very appetizing. I really got attracted to it! And ya,  I love their sauce! The sour taste (guess there's vinegar inside) simply matched well with my salad. Chicken breast was tender and marinated with black pepper (I guess). Tomato slices were marinated with cheese. Actually, I am not a tomato-lover because of the raw taste but the cheese simply covered it and it taste really good!  Most importantly, the portion was huge. I saw alot of angmohs and I think the portion was just right for them.

Really happy that I found such a nice place for healthy lunch!^^

Do pop by  & give it a try! :)

Menu of food & smoothies

Drinks Menu

My lunch - Salad @ $7.90 & Raspberry pure juice @ $2.90
Fresh Healthy Cafe
Alexandra Retail Centre
#01-30

No comments:

Post a Comment