Thursday 23 October 2014

Sweetcorn Korean Pancake Recipe

Yesterday...I suddenly feel like making some snacks for tea break so I decided to make Sweetcorn Korean Pancake. 

Whenever I feel like making Korean dishes, I will go to Maangchi's blog to view her recipes.
So far, I have not tried to make any Korean dish yet due to laziness. :P



Sweetcorn Korean Pancake
Actually, I was very surprised that it was so easy to make! Below is the recipe.
Enjoy! ^^

Ingredients
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp corn kernels

Method
1) Mix all the ingredients together & stir till no lumps.
2) Heat up a non-stick pan and add some vegetable oil.
3) Add the mixture to the heated pan and spread it thinly.
4) Cook for a few minutes until the bottom of the pancake turns golden brown and crispy.
5)  Flip it. A few minutes later, when the bottom of the pancake is crispy and golden brown, flip or turn it over again. Transfer it to a cutting board and cool it down.
6)  Cut into bite size pieces and put it on a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment