Friday 3 October 2014

Beer Market

Finally, I had a chance to go to Beer Market!

It's actually quite a normal-sized pub and they have live band.

I was quite sad that they don't sell Blanc 1664, the fruity white beer. :( 
So I ordered Erdinger instead. 

They also have a promotion during the happy hour for the snacks too. 
It's 3 choices for $10 & 1 choice for $4. It's pretty reasonable to me! So how can I miss it?!

*Choices include wings (spicy/baked honey glazed bbq/crispy), luncheon fries, spring rolls, prawns twisters and mini sausages
Tuesday to Thursday from 6pm – 8pm and whole of Sunday

Most customers were angmohs. It's abit hard to squeeze through them when I need to go to the ladies because they were very tall! :(

Erdinger Beer

Wings, Luncheon fries & mini sausages


3B River Valley Road, 
#01-17/02-02 Clarke Quay, 179021



No comments:

Post a Comment