Friday 31 October 2014

Nail Services @ Cuttour Hair Studio

Cuttour is my favourite hair salon. I always do my hair there & have been their customer for 3 years.I did hair colouring, treatment & rebonding. Keigo is my usual hair stylist & is very good in cutting short fringe! I always trim my fringe every 2 weeks when I kept short fringe in the past. He is also very good in treating my hair too. They have another good hairstylist named David.

I simply love their services as they are very friendly people and always make my rebonding session very short by entertaining me with their funny conversations.

Other than their great hair services, they do provide nail services too! ^^

As tonight is Halloween night & I have planned to party with my lovely friends, I decided to do my nails yesterday after work. I shared with Jey, the manicurist, on what I wanted. I actually requested for something wild so I thought of leopard prints which is abit outdated but I still like it. She showed me a magazine with some Halloween designs & I decided to go for the ghost design as pumpkin face looks pretty common to me.

I signed for a $300 package so that I can enjoy a 10% discount on every visit. There is no expiry and it is transferable too. She has 3 types of packages and mine is the cheapest. As I am her regular customer, sometimes she will charge me at a flexi rate. :)

If you would like to try out her service, do call for an appointment before you go over. :)

Express Gelish Manicure costs @ $25.80


Cuttour Hair Studio
Blk 201 Hougang St. 21
#01-07
Tel: 6284 4866

No comments:

Post a Comment