Tuesday 21 October 2014

Roasted Pork with Kai Lan for Lunch

It's a rainy day today and the only sheltered place where I can get out of my workplace is One-North foodcourt.

I feel like drinking soup but also feel like having something spicy too so as to keep myself warm. Hence, in the end, I decided to have Thai cuisine.

I saw this simple but yet special dish on the menu and decided to give it a try. It's called Roasted Pork with Kai Lan. As this stall normally has long queue & the food they serve, is usually quite nice, I don't doubt the taste of this dish at all.

When I received the dish, I was abit disappointed by the portion of the roasted pork. Only 3 pieces. :(
But the overall taste with the spiciness, was really thumbs up!

Roasted Pork with Kai Lan - $6

No comments:

Post a Comment