Tuesday 28 October 2014

Curry with Chicken Cutlet @ Coco Ichibanya

Suddenly craving for curry with chicken cutlet @ Coco Ichibanya & decided to have my lunch at there! ^^

They always serve a big portion of rice so it's definitely a good news for the guys! :P

Normally, their service staff will ask for the portion of rice & the spicy level we want. I go for normal portion and chose spicy level 1. After it came, I think I should request for half the portion of rice coz it's really too much for me.

I love the curry gravy very much as it taste sweet & spicy at the same time! Chicken cutlet taste crispy & good. The price is reasonable & service is not bad. I feel that it's worth to give it a try :) I will definitely come back for it! ^^

Curry with Chicken Cutlet @ $12 before GST

 Coco Ichibanya
#02-06, The Star Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment