Monday 15 September 2014

$12 Yummy Steak Found @ Hainanese Village

I am a steak lover and was very happy that this western food stall is near my mum's place. They just started to sell better quality steaks since few years ago. I have been eating their western food since secondary school days.

I can't remember the name of the steak I ate but it costs at $12. They have a cheaper one selling at $8 but I still find the $12 one taste better. I love their bun because it was very soft & taste good with butter!

As you can see from the picture, the steak portion is big & the boss allowed me to change the baked beans to coleslaw. Their coleslaw was very fresh & tasty!

Do give it a try one day! ^^

Steak @ $12

  
Apollo Grilled Western Food
Hainanese Village.
Blk 105 Hougang Avenue 1 
#02-32
S(530105 )

No comments:

Post a Comment