Monday 1 September 2014

Mango Milk Pudding from Paris Baguette

Met up with the sisters & bride for wedding discussion yesterday & the bride bought us bubble tea from KOI, snacks from Old Chang Kee & milk pudding (original & mango flavour) from Paris Baguette! It's so sweetttttttttt of her! Furthermore, we met up at one of the sisters' condo & her unit was near the swimming pool. It was so cool to discuss there thou the sun was strong but it doesn't matter coz the sisters were fun! I really enjoyed myself in the discussion!

Anyway, back to the key point here...ok, I don't really bother to follow the trend as in on what the latest food/beverage in town is. I would just eat where there's no queue or just happened that my friends will buy it for me to try. So happened that I always wanted to try the milk pudding from Paris Baguette & I gotta try it yesterday! I chose the mango flavour as I love mango! :P

The texture was so soft! I really feel like as if I'm in the heaven when I was eating this! I know my description sounds abit drama but I'm a dessert lover so definitely will feel HIGH when I gotta taste nice dessert! It's abit sweet thou but I really love this coz different layers have different type of taste. You have to eat it slowly...it's just like sipping a glass of red wine...Like I mentioned before...I'm a very fussy person so when it comes to eating, the ambience must be right & food must be good! So this was the feeling that I got yesterday! ^^

Mango Milk Pudding @ $4.50



No comments:

Post a Comment