Thursday 4 September 2014

Take Light Dinner Everyday to Slim Down

I find that taking a light dinner every night, does help in speeding up the losing-weight process.

A light dinner means to eat those food which has low fats & carbs. Not in terms of quantity.

I would suggest either steamed, baked food & less rice OR a main course - soupy food like porridge or soup with rice vermicelli, macaroni etc. Noodles is not recommended.

Also, I will never torture myself just to look better. We must eat till we feel full. If we starve ourselves, our metabolism will slow down. Furthermore, we should not be eating anything after 8pm & sleep before 11pm. This will definitely helps. We must have at least 7-8 hours of sleep everyday so that our weight will not increase easily on top of having a light dinner. I guess everyone should have already known this long time ago. It's just the determination that most lacks of.

I had baked garlic salmon & vegetables yesterday with 2 tablespoons of crystal brown rice & my belly was smaller this morning. I realised that if I eat more on the night before, my belly will be slightly bigger. So, salmon does help in flattening my belly. :)

If you feel that this is not full enough, you may go with a soup, fruits or just grab some baked almonds (less than 10). This is what I have been doing.

Enjoy slimming! ^^

Baked Garlic Salmon

Stir-fried Bak Choy with Brown Mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment