Friday 5 September 2014

Hor Fun @ Holland Village Hawker Centre

Most people shared on the famous hor fun at Holland Village Hawker Centre but I find it so so & the portion is really pathetic to the max so I rather introduce the huge portion one which the Cze Char stall is selling.

I went there for lunch just now & ordered their Seafood Hor Fun. Generous portion on the gravy & hor fun! It really taste good. I don't like those that served it with fishcake coz it will be very salty. But this stall's one consists of fish slices, vegetables & prawns. Everything taste so fresh & good. Price is reasonable as well!

Their stir-fry pork rice with spring onion & sweet & sour pork are good. I tried before. They have a few main courses like rice with chicken/beef/pork (different styles) with 荷包蛋. I think it costs less than $5.

Do consider it for lunch! :)

Seafood Hor Fun @ $4

No comments:

Post a Comment