Thursday 11 September 2014

Express Teppanyaki @ Foodcourt - Nex

My girlfriend recommended this delicious teppanyaki to me previously at Nex (Level 4 Foodcourt) & we went to there again yesterday for our dinner together with my hubby.

The price is so reasonable! It costs less than $10 for any meat (pork, chicken, beef or lamb) with bean sprouts & a type of vegetable. The gravy was really good! I love it to the max!

As I was too hungry, I forgot to take pictures of the vegetables :( However, I remembered to take a picture of my beef. :P

Do give it a try! You will not regret! And ya, if you are not very good in taking spicy food like me, please do not add chilly as it was so spicy for me when I ate it for my first time. So, I didn't ask for it yesterday & it taste great! ^^

Beef Teppanyaki

NEX. 23 Serangoon Central 
#04-36/37

No comments:

Post a Comment