Tuesday 16 September 2014

Homecooked Brunch on Last Weekend

As there isn't much choices for nice food at Punggol area, I always prefer to cook.

Would like to share on what I have cooked for brunch for my hubby on last weekend. :)

These are simple dishes & took me less than an hour. Quite convenient for people who have kids like me.


Spaghetti with Portobello Mushrooms & Ham in Alfredo Cheesy Sauce/ Side dish: Cheesy Chicken Cocktail

Soft bones with mashed carrots & zucchini porridge

Recipe for Porridge

Ingredients
1 cup White Rice
1/2 pot of water
5 pcs Pork Soft Bone
1 Carrot
1/2 Zucchini

Method
1) Blanch the pork soft bone with boiling hot water.
2) Wash the rice & fill the pot with water 1/2 full. Put in the pork soft bone & cook for 1hr.
3) Dice the carrot & zucchini. Steam for 15mins.
4) Blend the steamed carrot & zucchini. Pour it into the pot of porridge on last 10mins & stir to mix.
5) Ready to serve. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading my blog :)

    After reading your message, I tried to sign up as an erecipe member but I did not receive any activation email. Please help to check & also, please advise what I should do next to share on my recipes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete