Friday 1 August 2014

Buffet Lunch - Carousel @ Royal Scotts Hotel

I had a very full & delicious lunch just now! Furthermore, it was a treat from my boss! :P

This is my second time to Carousel. I am sure many of you are familiar with this famous buffet place. Most of the food is nice especially the desserts! ^^

Service was really good. Whenever I went to get a new dish, my previous used plate will be gone when I am back to my seat & water was always top up.

Today, I tried something new - Beef ribs & salted egg prawns. The beef was good & matched well with mushroom sauce. They also have a wide variety of sauces too. So, you may choose what you like. The salted egg prawns taste good coz the sauce was great but the texture of the prawns was abit hard. Guess the chef has overcooked it. Overall, I still feel great at there & will go back again. I still prefer the dinner coz got my fav oysters! ^^




Royal Plaza on Scotts
25 Scotts Road, Singapore 228220
Tel: (65) 6737 7966

No comments:

Post a Comment