Tuesday 19 August 2014

When To Stay Silent

Happen to see this article on FB --> 8 Situations When You Should Keep Your Mouth Shut

It sounds so true. I think it's worth to read it as it teaches you on how to treat the people around you so that conflict will not arise unnecessarily.

Sometimes, when I heard negative comments, I will choose not to reply coz I know that the more I reply, the more negative comments I will receive. I will normally let the person talk as much as he/she wants till he/she wants to stop because I feel that ignorance is blissful. :)

I believe that most people are smart enough to sense your unhappiness if they were to mention something that is not ear-soothing but they just want to say it out which I don't know why they want to do it. It can be so hurtful but they simply don't care about your feelings. Normally I will group them as "Low EQ" people. I will then slowly stay away from them because it's meaningless to stay as friends anymore & I don't think I will be happy with such people around me. It can be annoying and I really hate quarrels.

True friends don't hurt you. That's what I believe. Furthermore, they are always tactful & make you happy at all times. I have a few bunch of nice friends & some are even my neighbours. Pretty happy to have them in my life.

At work, I always tend to stay low profile. I don't like to join in any unnecessary conversation. Remain silence is most safe most of the times as words can kill. Just talk when necessary because I realised that some people in office, like to gossip around. It's not a good thing to share too much of your personal life with them. I still feel that colleagues are afterall colleagues. It's kinda hard to find true friends at work. When things happen, they will tend to push the responsibility instead of siding you. So, we have to be careful at times.It's kinda sad to see such things happening often at most companies. However, I'm glad to have a protective boss. He is always there for me. So I am pretty happy with my current job now.

No comments:

Post a Comment