Friday 29 August 2014

Get Lanterns for Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration

Mid-Autumn festival is coming soon & I'm so excited because I am able to celebrate it with my son & hubby this year! Last year, he was just a newborn baby & I was doing my confinement so I missed out alot of fun. :(

I want to get a lantern for my son & my colleague shared that the lanterns at Vivo City were expensive. She suggested me to go to Chinatown. So, I went there with a neighbour yesterday. When we were shopping halfway, the rain started so we quickly grabbed the one we like & left. I bought Thomas, the train for my son. It costs at $9 & it has music. True enough, I just heard from my female friend that Vivo is selling at $16.90!

The stall at Chinatown, has a wide variety of lanterns too. The price range is between $8 - $9.

What are you waiting for? Grab it & celebrate with your family!~


Thomas, the train @ $9




Price range between $8 - $9


No comments:

Post a Comment