Monday 4 August 2014

My Son's 1st Birthday Celebration

It's really not easy to have a birthday party at home & especially when you need to prepare alot of DIY stuff.

I would like to share what I have done for my son's first birthday party. 

I was using the Barney's theme for the party. So, I ordered a 3kg Barney chocolate cake from Prima Deli coz I was told that their cake was great. And ya, my friends made a good recommendation! I also ordered a bouquet of Barney balloons, bought some tibits & prepared goodie bags for the kids too.


Pringles - 3 cans for $2 at Value Dollar Shop


Goodie Bags from SKP

Tibits from Value Dollar Shop

The big space is meant for the birthday cake

Goodies in the goodie bag!

Bouquet of Barney Balloons
Birthday Cake - Chocolate Flavour

Did a growth chart & intend to place the 1-year-old pic in the middle!

While we were preparing for the cake-cutting session, I was so panicked that I almost forget to put on the socks & shoes for my son! Haha! Luckily, one of my neighbours was smart enough to do it together with me so that it can be faster. My other friends & neighbours initiated to take pictures, videos & cut cake for us too. I am really blessed to have them there. They really helped me whenever I needed yesterday. I was also very thankful to my mum for helping me to vacuum & mop the floor before she leaves. Super happy that it was a very successful birthday party! Though the process is tedious & tiring, it's definitely worth it when you see happy faces from your guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment