Thursday 28 August 2014

Mooncakes From Raffles Hotel

I have bought some mooncakes from Raffles Hotel yesterday. They are offering a 25% discount at my workplace!

They introduced two new flavours - the Snow-Skin Tropical Tango Mooncake & the Snow-Skin Irish Coffee Truffle Mooncake this year.

I have tried the Tropical one. It taste quite refreshing. Do cut it in small pieces instead of eating it as a whole else you will feel a very strong flavour & it will taste weird. I grabbed a box of it. I also grabbed my favourite one which is their signature Snow-Skin Mooncake with Champagne Truffle & Ganache. :P

Had them after my dinner with hubby while watching TV. Great enjoyment & company! ^^

Snow-Skin Mooncake with Champagne Truffle & Ganache AND Snow-Skin Tropical Tango Mooncake 

No comments:

Post a Comment