Friday 29 August 2014

Dinner @ Togi Korean Restaurant

Before grabbing for my son's lantern at Chinatown, my neighbour recommended a Korean restaurant for dinner so I decided to give it a try. Anyway, Korean cuisine is my all-time favourite! :P

When I entered the restaurant, the staff served me with a table & menu immediately. The business was quite good & queue started at 7.30pm onwards. I was lucky that I reached early. So I sat down & read their menu while waiting for my neighbour. The price was reasonable but the rice was charged at $2 per bowl which surprised me. It normally comes along free with a soup ordered at any Korean restaurant I went before.

Finally, my neighbour has reached & we started to order our food.

Their service attitude & serving speed were up to my expectation though the old uncle was abit blur.

As usual, we were being served with the side dishes first while waiting for our main course. We ordered a Spicy Tofu with Seafood soup & marinated pork belly. The staff will actually barbeque it for us in the kitchen as they don't have the grill pan on the table. It's not like the traditional kind.

I am glad that the soup was not too spicy but taste was average. The pork belly was soft & well-marinated. Overall, I will rate this restaurant at 7/10 because I would still prefer the traditional kind of restaurant as it gives me a better feel.

Towards food, I am very fussy. Embience & food must be good so that I will come back again in future. But this one, NO. :P

Side Dishes

Spicy Tofu with Seafood soup @ $13

Marinated Pork Belly @ $20

Togi Korean Restaurant 
11 Mosque Street 
(S)059491
: 62210830

No comments:

Post a Comment