Tuesday 26 August 2014

What To Eat On A Rainy Day

I'm feeling super cold today due to the rainy weather...

Decided to have green curry for lunch so as to keep myself warm. I went to the same Thai stall again (food court @ One North Mrt Station) to try out their green curry. Their queue seems long but yet the serving speed was fast. Less than 5 mins & I got my food ready!

The coconut taste was strong and not as spicy as I expected. Pretty shocked to see the small bowl served to me & it costs at $6 including the rice. However, the portion of chicken given, was just right for me. I don't think it will fill up a man's stomach so I don't really recommend this to a guy for a lunch. Probably, he would have to order a side dish to make himself full enough. :P

Overall taste, it is actually average to me.

Green Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment